No results on your first attempt? No problem!
Here are a few tips to guide you on BenchSci:
1. Start your search general by typing just the protein target into the search bar
2. If you see multiple options for your protein, try typing in the gene name or try selecting a different option - you can include multiple selections into your search
3. Narrow down your search by adding specific filters
Still no results?
4. If you have applied multiple filters try removing some. You can simply mouse over each filter on the main search bar and deselect it
5. Check both figures and products results - sometimes there might not be any associated figures but there might be products and vice versa
Keep in mind: some protein targets may not have a vast number of citations, may not be widely studied or not have many commercial antibody products available.
Still have questions?
We're happy to help, so please let us know using the in-app chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.