We’ve added new capabilities to our platform and are introducing three new applications: Navigator, Architect, and Defender. Our platform is now called ASCEND by BenchSci!
What is the ASCEND platform?
The ASCEND platform consists of 4 applications, including Selector, previously Reagent Selection). This suite of applications empowers users to discover biological connections, surface contextual experimental evidence, and uncover safety and efficacy risks in experiments early to move the most promising projects forward faster.
Find reagents and model systems using insights derived from published literature
A discovery tool to expedite the process of searching through publication data to surface hypotheses
Optimize experimental plans to address research questions and objectives
Learn about potential risks as you are building hypotheses and experiments
How can I use these applications in my research?
Tell me more about each application!
• Save time by narrowing in on the most relevant results to help select products with the most supporting data
• Search through commercial reagents and model systems across vendors
• Gain insight into custom reagents or model systems used in published literature
• Identify biological connections between entities (such as proteins, pathways, or diseases)
• Access underlying experimental data between those connections for further analysis
• Prioritize lists of targets to study based on what is already known in the field
• Find precedents from peer-reviewed publications, preprints, and internal data sources
• Document experiment progress, results, and setbacks to compile all relevant information in one place
• Leverage the integration with Selector to discover and add reagents and model systems
• Identify potential risks in preclinical experiments that can adversely affect downstream clinical relevance
• Learn about potential efficacy/safety risks flagged in experiments to help build your research hypotheses
For scientists that currently have access to Selector, you can continue to access the application as you currently do. Access to the new applications, Navigator, Architect, and Defender will be available to select industry customers with agreements with our commercial team. Click here to read more about the upcoming ASCEND launch in the BenchSci blog.