The knowledge center widget integrates guide content from the knowledge center website (knowledge.benchsci.com/home) with the application (app.benchsci.com)
This widget is an alternative way for you to access existing articles in the knowledge center. With this widget, you can preview these articles while remaining within the app. We also show Recommended articles depending on what page you are viewing in the app.
Help content from the Knowledge Center may be informative as you are performing your searches in the app. For longer articles or those with visuals you may want to view in a full window, there is an option to view the article in a new tab by clicking Open in full website.
How to open the widget
1. Click the question mark (?), and then click Knowledge Center
2. Once the widget is open, there are three main components:
• Knowledge tab: see all articles and browse the folders
• Recommended tab: curated articles based on the webpage you are on, such as Products vs. Figures results
• Search bar: users can search for articles of interest using keywords
3. It may be easier to view longer articles with visuals on the main knowledge center website. At the bottom of the widget, there is an option to Open in Full website to view the article in a new tab.
Please note: If you are accessing the app using a private/incognito window, the widget may not open. Please check out this article for more detail.