No results on your first attempt? No problem!
Here are a few tips to guide you through BenchSci's Reagent Selection application:
- If you have access to multiple reagent and model system types, start your search by choosing your product type (e.g. antibody, CRISPR gRNA, RNAi, etc.)
- Next, add your target name or gene name to the search bar
- Choose one of the suggestions in the dropdown — the protein/gene name will show BenchSci's preferred name in cases where you used one of its aliases
- Narrow down your search by adding filters
- Check out our Tutorials for more comprehensive guides to using BenchSci
Still no results?
Keep in mind: some protein targets may not have a vast number of citations, may not be widely studied, or not have many commercial antibody products available.
- If you have applied multiple filters try removing some. You can simply mouse over each filter
and click the X on the main search bar. We recommend adding most of your filters one at a time so you can evaluate your results at each step.
- Check both figures and products results tabs — sometimes there might not be any associated figures but there might be products and vice versa
Still have questions?
Feel free to reach out to our Scientific Support team through one of these methods. Someone will be in touch within 1 business day!
|Clickat the bottom-right corner|
Send an email to
Fill out our