Follow these steps to change your password
1. Changing a forgotten password (i.e. you can't log in)
If you can't log in because you've forgotten your password, just select Forgot your password on the login page and you'll be prompted to enter the email address associated with your account.
You'll receive an email with a link that allows you to choose your new password.
2. Updating your password after you've logged in
If you'd like to update your password after already successfully logging in:
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner of your window (1, see below).
- Navigate to My Profile (2)
- Click Settings (3)
- Select Password (4)
- Enter your existing password and then select a new one.
Your new password must:
- Contain 8+ characters
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 number or special character (!@#$%^&*...)