These are open-access resources that are generally not affiliated with publications that can help improve a scientists' confidence in selecting products of interest
In addition to over 14 million open- and closed-access publications in BenchSci's database, we also include figures and relevant data from third-party/independent validation sources. This data on BenchSci can help bolster your confidence in selecting products of interest. Scientists may want to see any validation experiments that are available, even if they are not associated with a peer-reviewed publication.
Here is a list of open-access resources that are included in our database that show independent validation experiments for select antibody products and experimental applications, in order of most to least figures:
- The Human Protein Atlas (HPA)
- Encyclopedia of DNA Elements (ENCODE)
- Protein Simple
- Lund-Johansen Lab of Oslo University
- European Monoclonal Antibodies Network (EuroMabNet)
- University of Washington Histology and Imaging Core (HIC)
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Institute
You can easily sort for these figures using the Third Party checkbox when looking at Figures results.