Help us improve by sharing your ideas or letting us know if something looks incorrect. Feedback from scientists is what drives improvements to our platform and enhances our database. Check out this blog post to see features that we have added because of scientist feedback.
If you ever have a suggestion for a feature you would like to see, please reach out through one of the channels listed below. We’d also love to hear from you if you found a bug! This might look like a glitch in the UI, an antibody that lists the wrong target, a dead vendor link, or a newly discontinued product. We work hard to catch these bugs ahead of time, but one may occasionally slip through the cracks so we appreciate your help in fixing them.
When reporting a bug, as best you can, please include:
- A description of the problem
- When/how it occurred (so we can try to reproduce it!)
- A screenshot
- Your operating system (e.g. Windows 10) and browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox)
We’ll investigate and get back to you :) For a suggestion, please include a brief description of your idea and a little information about why it would be useful to you!
How to contact us:
- Leave us a message through our in-app chat. Look for the chat bubble in the bottom right side of your window
- Send an email to our Scientific Support team at email@example.com
- Fill out our contact form